Management & Leadership 101
This course will enable participants to understand the difference between management and leadership. It examines the tactics, routines and habits of the world’s top performers and gives practical advice on how to apply both areas for maximum efficacy in today’s challenging marketplace.
- Heads of Business
- Department Managers
All delegates will identify their own strengths and weaknesses around management and leadership. They will be given practical skills to work on their identified areas of weakness and how to apply best practice in their current role.
- Differences between managers and leaders?
- What makes an effective manager?
- What makes an effective leader?
- Where do I fit in and improve?
- What do the world’s top performers do?
- Tactics, routines and habits for success
- Delegate action plans and feedback