Pita is a highly motivated, high-achieving British motor industry consultant with over 25 years’ sales, training and business development experience - both in the UK and overseas markets. He offers a powerful combination of 'straight from industry' award-winning status and high-level industry knowledge and qualifications.
Pita provides effective and practical solutions to problems, ensuring unit sales, brand/group quality and profitability objectives are met. This is thanks to his extensive experience as an independent industry consultant, trainer, Head of Business, General Sales Manager and Sales Manager with volume, premium and super brands.
Pita recently increased gross profit by 147%, new unit sales by 161%, used unit sales by 148%, finance by 183% and accessories by 188% in the position of GSM with a premium German volume brand. At the same time, he improved customer satisfaction and balanced scorecard to be consistently in the top 10% of brand performers in the UK.
Pita achieves results by implementing effective, robust systems and processes, combined with a personal and common-sense leadership approach to motivate a cohesive team, where everyone benefits from success. He has recent experience in recruiting and developing high performing sales teams, which are some of the highest achieving in the UK with a strong, positive national reputation.
- In-depth retailer consultation programme with detailed report and recommendations
- Sales department business improvement
- Sales process
- Retail and local business development
- Telephone sales prospecting
- Selling across the product range with special focus on C & D segment
- Finance renewal achievement
- Performance management
- Building a high performing team
- Customer satisfaction
- Certified Audi General Sales Manager
- Fellow of the Institute of Motor Industry (FIMI) achieved by demonstrating relevant qualifications and experience
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management with Chartered Management Institute
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute (MCMI)