Bob Lucas is an internationally acclaimed automotive industry professional, sales and management consultant and trainer who - over the past 25 years - has delivered measurable improvements across a range of disciplines for his clients.
Passionate, professional and persuasive, Bob uses his up-to-date and extensive knowledge of the automotive industry to identify areas for improvement and then delivers real world solutions to the retail and fleet sectors for vehicle manufacturers, importers, fleet suppliers and dealer groups.
Bob is also a highly skilled training course designer, writer and presenter. His style is both motivational and inspirational and delegates leave Bob’s training with new skills that transfer easily to the workplace improving retail and fleet sales, gross profit per unit (GPU) and customer satisfaction index (CSI).
- Fleet and B2B Sales training, Tax, Benefit in Kind (BIK), H&S, Prospecting, Proposals
- New and Used car sales training and management training
- Sales process, presenting the vehicle and effective demonstrations
- The psychology of the sale, NLP, dealing with different buyer types
- Training needs analysis, designing and writing training programmes