Due to some significant business wins, we’re looking to recruit a new member of The MFG Group Management Team.
Job title: National Sales Manager - UK
Salary: £50,000 basic + Uncapped bonus £85,000 OTE + Car allowance + IT
The MFG Group is a leading provider of prospecting, training and consultancy services to the automotive sector. Now in its eleventh year of successful trading, the MFG Group has built up an enviable list of blue chip automotive clients in the UK and Globally, including Audi, Bentley, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and others.
The MFG Group is expanding rapidly and this will represent an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work in a forward thinking, fast moving and internationally minded business.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales and Performance, the National Sales Manager - UK will be a critical member of the MFG management team.
With significant opportunity to further grow MFG market penetration in the UK from existing and new products.
The National Sales Manager - UK, will be responsible for the sale, quality and successful delivery of multi-brand UK Training/Consultancy projects. With primary responsibility to ensure the growth and development of existing and new clients in the UK marketplace.
- Maintain and further develop existing UK client relationships
- Drive sales from lost and new UK clients - Manufacturer, Group and independents
- Manage pool of associate trainers/consultants, in conjunction with Head of Sales and Performance
- Actively partake in recruitment and selection of new associates as necessary, in-line with current number, skillset and utilisation of associates trainers/consultants in conjunction with Head of Sales and Performance
- Develop new and refine existing products to complement MFG suite
- Reporting and daily interaction with MFG Sales, Marketing & Finance departments
- The ability to meet, present and price, face-to-face with senior clients and prepare Retailer Group events and offer new and varied approaches to prospecting/themes
- The ability to handle senior negotiations and hold price points and grow profit margins
- Assist in growing and cleansing the MFG CRM database
- Supporting other members of the MFG Management team
- Training, coaching and mentoring of existing and newly recruited Associates
- Proven industry track record of strong sales performance and quality
- Exceptional and proven attention to detail and ability to genuinely multi-task
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel
- Excellent English – written and spoken
- Strong automotive background – a must
- Ability to work in partnership and as part of a wide and diverse team
- Excellent telephone skills across all levels
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- A proven ability to work with and deal with senior personnel at all levels and via all media
- Confident, professional, diligent and focused in their approach
- Self-motivated and autonomous with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven experience of problem solving under pressure
- A willingness to learn and evolve within MFG
- TBC – home office or office provided by MFG
- Holiday 25 days p/a plus UK public holidays
- Mobile phone / laptop
- Probationary period of 6 months
- Potential for sponsored professional development
- Core office hours 9-5 / Mon – Fri
Those interested in the position should apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and current CV outlining their potential suitability by the closing date of Friday 20th July 2018.