Due to some significant business wins, we’re looking to recruit a new member of The MFG Group Management Team.
Job Title: Training Operations Manager
Salary: £50,000 PA
Location: TBC - home office or office provided by MFG
The MFG Group is a leading provider of prospecting, training and consultancy services to the automotive sector. Now in our eleventh year of successful trading, we have built up an enviable list of blue chip automotive clients in the UK and Globally, including Audi, Bentley, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and others.
The MFG Group is expanding rapidly and this will represent an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work in a forward thinking, fast moving and internationally minded business.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, the Training Operations Manager will be a critical member of the MFG management team.
The Training Operations Manager will be the front-line liaison between MFG and its clients, with primary responsibility for the preparation of MFG Training/Consultancy projects in the UK and internationally to ensure everything is in place prior to the MFG Training/Consultancy team physically delivering the project in question.
- Manage all aspects of the MFG Global Operations Diary
- Liaise with the training/consultancy team with respect to scheduling and allocation of work
- Re-iterate the core aspects of the MFG product portfolio to clients should they need further information post sale
- Full responsibility for preparation of MFG Prospecting events including multiple contact with retailers, retailer groups and manufacturers
- Reporting and daily interaction with MFG sales, marketing & finance departments
- The ability to meet face to face with senior clients and prepare retailer group events and offer new and varied approaches to Prospecting themes
- Trainer management - pre-and post-course communication, including booking in and managing delivery dates and corresponding contracts, travel/ accommodation
- The ability to handle basic negotiations and hold price points and profit margins
- Assist in growing and cleansing the MFG CRM database
- Supporting the MFG senior management team
- Exceptional and proven attention to detail and ability to genuinely multi-task
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel
- Excellent English – written and spoken
- Strong automotive background
- Ability to work in partnership and as part of a wide and diverse team.
- Excellent telephone skills across all levels
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Experience in a training, logistics or commercial events environment (preferential but not essential)
- A proven ability to work with and deal with senior personnel at all levels and via all media
- Confident, diligent and focused in their approach
- Self-motivated and autonomous with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven experience of problem solving under pressure
- A willingness to learn and evolve
- TBC – home office or office provided by MFG
- Holiday 25 days p/a plus UK public holidays
- Mobile phone / laptop
- Probationary period of 6 months
- Potential for sponsored professional development
- Core office hours 9-5 / Mon – Fri
- This will be a consultant-based role to begin with for the first 12 months
Sound like you?
If you think you're the ideal candidate for this role please email email@example.com explaining why you think you've got what it takes along with a copy of your CV and references.